Choose the waterfowl food used by zoo professionals to care for your flock. Mazuri® Waterfowl Maintenance Diet is designed to provide quality nutrition for ornamental ducks, geese, swans and other waterfowl species. Your birds will get all the vitamins and minerals they need with no supplementation required – and you can use the diet as a base to design a complete feeding program for herbivorous or omnivorous ducks.
100% complete daily nutrition for geese and ducks
Mazuri® Waterfowl Maintenance is nutritionally complete and balanced for geese and ducks to support health and energy levels, with no need for additional supplements.
For mature, fully feathered birds
Designed for non-breeding mature, full-feathered waterfowl.
Developed to float so waterfowl can eat on the water – mimicking their natural habitat, supporting leg health, and limiting water contamination and waste.
No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and fishmeal sourced from sustainable suppliers.
Product Form: Extruded pellet: 3/8" diameter x 3/16" length
- Feed free choice to non-breeding, mature, fully-feathered birds.
- Adult birds should eat approximately ¼ cup (17 g) per lb (0.45 kg) of body weight daily, but amounts will vary based on species, size, and activity level.
- To encourage natural feeding behavior, scatter food directly on the water, where it will float.
- To prevent the diet from floating away, offer feed in a shallow trough of water.
- For added convenience, this diet may also be offered dry.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling animals.
- This diet is not for human consumption.
By special order only.