The Maxim original has the traditional neckline of a Diablo, so you have the option of buying the neck seperately.
To be crystal clear - this blanket does not come with a hood.
Winter Blanket 160 gm body fill, 210D nylon lining. Waterproof and breathable horsewear, built with 1200 Denier Ripstop fabric with Dupont protection. Canadian Horsewear is designed and tested right here in Canada. Canadian Horsewear Co. is constantly fine tuning these blankets as they use them on their own horses, in our harsh and varied Canadian climate. We love the selection of contemporary fabrics which complement our equestrian lifestyle. Canadian Horsewear Co. creates top quality blankets that you and your horse will love. With a full rear protective tail flap!
- 1200 Denier Ripstop Shell - As horse owners, we know that weaker fabrics (600D and below) will not last.
- Higher Shoulder Gussets For the best fit in Canada.
- Double Buckle Front Allows each blanket to fit one size up and down from the marked size.
- Dupont Coating For waterproof and breathable protection.
- Elastic Reinforced Cross Surcingles
- Elastic Leg Straps with Double Snaps
- All Seams are Taped For extra waterproofing.
- All stress points are boxed and surge stitched.
Our Size 78" fits a horse that measures 78" to 80".