Quickly and easily obtain a digital reading of your fence voltage with the Gallagher Fence Volt Meter. Monitors fence voltage and helps trace shorts in the fence line.
Displays fence voltage from 10kV to 12kV in 1,000 volt increments and shows fence voltage in 100V increments under 10kV.
Very handy tool for checking ground performance/voltage and comes with an auto ON/OFF function.
- Helps trace fence line shorts and faults
- Reads the voltage for battery energizers even when the energizers are in Battery Save Mode
- Ground rod for ease of ground connection
- Fence stud - for quick, no fuss contact with fence
- Powered by one 9V battery (GLR61 9 V) with a life of 6-12 months
- Activated when fence pulse is detected
- Auto turn-on indication
- Display to show low battery condition
- Innovative micro-computer technology
- Useful to check energizer ground performance/voltage
- Improved temperature stability
- Water resistant